
Hi mummy and daddy! Switzerland is absolutely fabtastic… I may not be the best at ski-ing but it’s pretty fun. I can turn but when I go at break-neck speed my instructor just yells at me. I have fallen off the ‘butt-lift’ the most in my group and I have started up yoga – it turns out I have a lot more patience than you mummy. Mr D-C is the yoga master though. I have room inspection now so I can’t say much due to Lynn being unable to tidy ANYTHING!
All my love,
Cari xxx
Hi Cari! Thank you for your message - it made me and daddy smile. And I can't get over you on that climbing wall - hopefully you are not blindfolded when you're skiing. Great that you can turn but hopefully they'll also teach you how to stop!!! Enjoy yourself. Lots of love, mum & dad xxx
ReplyDeleteHi there Axel! Wonder if you got my message yesterday? Ich bin gerade bei Onkel Frank & fahr jetzt mit Omili zum Dam - die Kleinen sind im Schwimmbad!! Ich hoffe du hast Spass? Ich wuerde mich freuen wenn ichvon dir was hoeren wuerde - lass mich wissen wie's dir geht. Omili's Computer ist nicht so gut, also weiss ich nicht ob ich dir dann eine Message schreiben kann, aber ich kann sie auf alle Faelle ablesen! Wir alle lieben & vermissen dich - sogar Frankie-Boy!! Viel Spass weiterhin! Mami
ReplyDelete